By Java and Dune

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Beef O'Brady's

34th St. South, St. Petersburg, FL. Tel. 727-

Okay, it's a chain, I'm getting desperate, but all I wanted was a local take-out. I didn't feel like cooking the usual chicken or fish so I beat it over to the neighborhood Beef O'Brady's. Somehow I can't seem to break that fish and chips in a basket habit, but honestly I hadn't been there in so long that I was shocked at the price increase.... $8. Now that's not right.

Yes we've all eaten there. Come on, 'fess up. The food is good, ordinary, but fast, flat screen TVs are everywhere, the staff is friendly enough and if you arrive before 6pm there are always tables or even a cozy booth available.
People, let's think SuperBowl..there must be some male readers out there too...I hope.
This could be embarrassing but if you haven't been invited to a Super Bowl Party think O'Brady's. I'm sure lots of fans will be enjoying those flat screens. Better yet, throw a party of your own and choose take out or let them cater it for you; Award Winning Wings top the menu, Steak Burgers, baskets of shrimp or chicken tenders. and lots more. You could just go
wild and your friends will love you for it. There are 4 locations in our
area alone.
Relax, it doesn't always have to be 'cuisine'. Think change.

No comments:

Post a Comment