By Java and Dune

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

The Burg Bar and Grill

1752 Central Ave., St.  Petersburg, FL
Tel: (727) 894-2874

The warmth of this small establishment drew my friend and I in on a rainy night recently. The Burg Bar and Grill is known for its "Cheers"esque atmosphere and juicy burgers, it is bound to become one of your favorites. The menu offers not only burgers, but cheese steaks, and Greek specialties including soups, salads and spinach pies. A good selection of craft brews and less routine wines. The crew that started this place originated at the Hangar Restaurant (reviewed here) and brought to it a healthy dose of attentive customer service. Not that I struck up a conversation with anyone, but the atmosphere made you feel like you were a part of something. I had the Angus burger which was juicy and well seasoned. It was served with homemade potato chips. I felt happy and satisfied when I left there, sure to return. Prices range from $3.50 - $7.99

Hours: Daily 11 a.m. to 1 a.m.

No comments:

Post a Comment